USDC single-sided vault using derivatives to boost Liquidity Provider yield.
💡 This vault uses the yield earned from liquidity provision "base yield" to take leveraged derivatives positions to create an enhanced return while keeping users' principal in blue-chip liquidity pools with active risk monitoring.
Strategy Type: Boosted Stablecoin Yield
Frequency: The strategy runs on weekly cycles
Fees: 15% performance fee applied to positive performance weeks
Stablecoin Pools: Frax3crv-Pool (Staked on Convex) Pool Contract Address DAI+USDC+USDT+SUSD (Staked on Convex) Pool Contract Address
- User deposits $USDC in the vault on the ETH mainnet.
- The principal is allocated to multiple liquidity pools optimized for risk, liquidity, and yield by the vault (for example Frax 3CRV- Pool ~Staked on Convex).
- The vault harvests the interest earned in the pool weekly, bridges it to Optimism, and uses it to open a derivative position, which can be either an option or perpetual swap trade.
- The position can be either long or short, determined by momentum trading strategies with take profit and stop loss targets. The strategy backtest can be found here.
- The interest is bridged and transferred across protocols and chains by BRAHMA smart contracts. (Currently, we use socket.tech to bridge across chains)